Online Purchase Disclosure
This Online Purchase Disclosure is sent to you as part of your Remote Purchase Transaction, as defined in the Consumer Protection Law (the “Law”), of books (the “Goods”), from the website of Unkapped Ltd., (Israeli private company number 516182854) (the “Company”, “we”, “our”), available at www.moderntalkbooks.com (the “Website”).
1. The Company makes efforts to provide you quality Goods. If you believe that the Goods you purchased through the Website, or the service you received through the Website, are not satisfactory, please contact our customer service at Support@moderntalkbooks.com or through any other means of customer support communication as detailed on the Website. We will handle your request as soon as practicable. Without prejudice to the provisions of any law, in the event that you purchased defective Goods, your sole rights are to replace them or receive a refund, as set out in this Disclosure.
2. If you are interested in returning the Goods or canceling your order, you may do so in accordance with the Law, by canceling your order within fourteen (14) days of receiving the Goods.
3. In order to cancel your order, you must send us a cancellation request by email to the following email address Support@moderntalkbooks.com, indicating the details of your order, an attached copy of your order receipt, and your statement requesting to cancel you order.. We will then email you back specific instruction on the next steps.
4. If you are a person with disability, a senior citizen, or a new immigrant, your cancelation right will be extended to four months from the date of receiving the Goods, provided that the order process included a conversation between you and the Company, including via electronic communication. We may require that you present official documentation attesting that you are a person with disability, a senior citizen, or a new immigrant.
5. We will process your cancellation, and refund the amounts you are entitled to, within 14 days of receiving the returned Goods, subject to their condition. If the cancellation of the order is not due to a defect in the Goods or due to a discrepancy between the Goods and the details provided on the Website, the Company is entitled by Law to charge you a cancellation fee of 5% of the price, or 100 NIS, whichever is lower. Note that even if you canceled an order before the item was received at the recipient's address, the Company may still charge you to pay such a cancellation fee. This cancellation fee may be deducted from the refund we provide to you. You must return the Goods to the Company at your expense.
6. You must attach to the returned Goods the invoice you received, or a copy of the order confirmation sent to you by e-mail. All returned Goods must be in a perfect, unused condition as you received them, and re-packaged in their original packaging. Goods will be inspected upon return and may be rejected from acceptance by the Company if they are not in that condition. The Company can also accept the returned Goods subject to a lower refund amount due to the decreased value, at the Company’s sole discretion.
The terms in this Disclosure do not derogate from any right of cancellation or other right available to you in accordance with the Law or other consumer protection law applicable to you.